Dreamscape Meridean Dreamscape Meridean

Nice art, good to see story telling.

The biggest issues I saw were a) the pacing was a bit slow and, of course, b) the written narrative, which has all sorts of problems, from different reading speeds, to miss spelled words, drawing peoples eyes away from the picture and giving no opportunity for inflection.

Definitely get flash if you can ;)

Found flash Found flash

Nice.

Always good to see some effort put into a early animation! If you haven't figured out onion skins yet, they are always nice. I'm also all for ditching plain white back grounds whenever possible. Keep up the good work!

indesisive responds:

Thank you for the positive feed back :D

Echelon Echelon

Cool buttons

Pretty pictures too. Not really sure why you posted it though...?

Mazy Maze Mazy Maze

A little stale

I got bored on the first level, this might be because I'm trying to use a laptop mouse, or might just be because I'm not that fond of these sorts of things. But anyhow, I suggest livening it up with movement, more music, or commentary perhaps.

Orbox B Orbox B

torturously fun

but what is the point of level 27? I'm just randomly hitting keys till I go somewhere and that is pretty lame. Could you help me out please?

GameBalance responds:

Find a way to exit ;)
Hilarius huh?! :D

MouseGame MouseGame

I can't believe I finished either

Acctually though, I think the hardest and most annoying level was the speed "back and forth before the bar gets you" one, the last level was pretty easy in comparison to the others. Or maybe the levels in which you had to keep switching between two fields, or the little tunnels that should have been easy except I kept trying to go too fast on them. Yeah OK , you did a really good job if annoying was part of the goal. But you also did a really good job in general. I'd love to know how to do that stuff, (really should bestir myslef to go read tutorials). Time: a little over fifty minutes ARGH!!! Deaths: somewhere in the low three hundreds. In case anyone cares.