Mazy Maze Mazy Maze

A little stale

I got bored on the first level, this might be because I'm trying to use a laptop mouse, or might just be because I'm not that fond of these sorts of things. But anyhow, I suggest livening it up with movement, more music, or commentary perhaps.

Orbox B Orbox B

torturously fun

but what is the point of level 27? I'm just randomly hitting keys till I go somewhere and that is pretty lame. Could you help me out please?

GameBalance responds:

Find a way to exit ;)
Hilarius huh?! :D

MouseGame MouseGame

I can't believe I finished either

Acctually though, I think the hardest and most annoying level was the speed "back and forth before the bar gets you" one, the last level was pretty easy in comparison to the others. Or maybe the levels in which you had to keep switching between two fields, or the little tunnels that should have been easy except I kept trying to go too fast on them. Yeah OK , you did a really good job if annoying was part of the goal. But you also did a really good job in general. I'd love to know how to do that stuff, (really should bestir myslef to go read tutorials). Time: a little over fifty minutes ARGH!!! Deaths: somewhere in the low three hundreds. In case anyone cares.

The Nonsense Game The Nonsense Game

that was ammusing

well, I liked it, you might change the white background, that is kinda blah.

AdamJack responds:

Cool, ill try and remember to do a better background next time. Thanks.

mad drawing mad drawing

saddly I am entertained

add colors maybe, and loop the music so that it doesn't run out.

liban-ali responds:

I am sorry you found it that way , currently i am working on a project which should reach great heights and one that you sould enjoy :)

Mouse Avoider Mouse Avoider

I like it

nice and simple, longer would be good