Dreamscape Meridean Dreamscape Meridean

Nice art, good to see story telling.

The biggest issues I saw were a) the pacing was a bit slow and, of course, b) the written narrative, which has all sorts of problems, from different reading speeds, to miss spelled words, drawing peoples eyes away from the picture and giving no opportunity for inflection.

Definitely get flash if you can ;)

Found flash Found flash

Nice.

Always good to see some effort put into a early animation! If you haven't figured out onion skins yet, they are always nice. I'm also all for ditching plain white back grounds whenever possible. Keep up the good work!

indesisive responds:

Thank you for the positive feed back :D

Echelon Echelon

Cool buttons

Pretty pictures too. Not really sure why you posted it though...?

You Been Cloggin' Long? You Been Cloggin' Long?

ha ha, nice

that's one of the few "first movies" I've actually protected. It was really short, and their movements seemed pretty slow, and there wasn't exactly a story... but you know all that, and it was cute. Nice start.

poetafit responds:

Thanks for the protect. I was really not trying to be too ambitious with my first.
Thanks for the comment about movement, I think I should have probably bumped up the frame rate a bit. I'll keep that in mind.

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

Absolutely Awesome!

And the topics great too. Maybe that's just because I like nuts and squirrels... but anyhow I look forward to the rest!

Naruto Test Naruto Test

Nice start

I like it pretty well. You could probably improve upon the stick figure, give them a little more form and such if you want. Nice job with the music.

ThiefCopy responds:

I usually hear that they are too thin, I'll fatten them a bit should I make more stick animations.

Ella Ella

I heard sound

Sickly entertaining, just what I needed at the moment. Thanks

Sto Mo 5 Sto Mo 5

I love the style and the music

But I'm sure you can do better on the actually claymation... and it was way too short, pictures and music looked like it was building to something and then it just stopped.

Bus Stop Bastard. Bus Stop Bastard.

I don't like it

Would it be so hard to give them a greater vocabulary? Besides that I suppose it was sickly humorous.

Random Sprites Random Sprites

Thats impresive,

I acctually enjoyed a sprite movie. Good job!

Anyhow your text was hard to read against the background